Friday, February 24, 2012

Everybody loves a country concert!

I was able to go see Blake Shelton in concert last night in "Woosta" and was thoroughly impressed. Justin Moore opened for him, and he was completely out of his element. His persona belongs in serious back country venues, and his hat belongs on someone at least a foot taller. But when Blake took the stage, he killed it. He did new stuff and old stuff and even some acoustic stuff. He rocked from beginning to end, so all in all, it was a great show. The drive was long, and getting lost on the way didn't help, but I'm glad I can say I was there.

**shout out to Cori "the best": Blake spent a good amount of time taking about the Voice, which is cool and that was the only time I screamed at the show-to cheer for you! #crosspromotion**


No comments:

Post a Comment