Dearest followers, I had a brainstorm in my professional career last week, and I think it was positive. However, much like I needed to block my pictures from college on my Facebook when I became friends with my mom and bosses, so I must now block my personal blog so that professional followers of my professional blog will not be privy to thoughts much more appropriate for my inner circle. Therefore, if you don't tell me you read my most personal and profound thoughts whenever I do get around to posting them, you will be left off "the list" that will be able to read amyexplainsitall when it goes private. Not that you'll miss much, you can tune into recruitingkarma.blogspot.com but the thoughts you find there might be much less entertaining.
And there you have it- my intro to my new venture. Wish me luck- and don't judge if I fail to post every week (as is suggested) as I haven't ever proven that is something in which I excel.
For your entertainment: someone who is able to explain much better than I as to why I forgo bloody Mary's on Sunday for brunch- sorry I'm not sorry.
Mimosas vs Bloody Mary's
No comments:
Post a Comment