Wednesday, May 1, 2013

San Diego- Why is it so perfect there??

Dan and I just got back from San Diego... I forgot how beautiful it there. Why did I move to Boston, again???
 
I think, as much as I love it here, I wouldn't mind living in SoCal for part of my life... its an alright place.
 
Although, the weekend was just about as close to perfect as you can get (except that Dan didn't get to play Torry Pines... sorry, dude. Next time!).  We originally planned the trip to celebrate Megan and James' Wedding, but Mom and Pop Adamcin decided to head that way at the same time, to hopefully get the kids together for a little west coast family time... they succeeded. In fact, we were able to have dinner with my Dad's Bro and his family, some of whom I hadn't seen in almost a decade, apparently.
 
Seeing parents in person is hard to come by for a girl who moved to the East, so for them to arrange that I thought was pretty neat.  Plus Mark was able to come down for a few hours to join us, and sibling time is always great!
 
Dan was sort of appeased because in the midst of the wedding festivities we were also able to see a game a PETCO park. We're working on a ballpark list at this point!
 
The wedding was the main event, of course, and it was beautiful. The two of them (and their families) outdid themselves.  Even without the great events, I wouldn't have missed that ceremony for anything.  James was around our house in college since almost the time Megan started living with most of us... I guess I don't really know a Megan without a James, and I guess I never will... although I don't think I want to. They compliment each other so well, that everyone who knew them were probably waiting for this day in great anticipation.  I wish them (although I'm certain they don't need it) all the best in their lives together.
 
And of course, anytime with college roomies is time well spent!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment