I don't have an inspiration right now. But I haven't posted anything on my blog for a while, so here it goes.
We're running out of college about now. I can count on one hand the number of days that I have left before that long walk across the stage. While the feeling is exciting, I don't know what's on the other side of May 16th. I know what won't be there: McClelland Hall, the union, Dirtbag's, my roommates and best friends in the next room, and most likely a lot of sun.
This new chapter will be good, I have to believe. It will be different, but it still can be good. We're going to be real adults now. We'll have adult friends, and do adult things, with adult jobs, in adult places, or at least we're supposed to...
The time left to figure this out from the safety of my parents' insurance is shrinking quickly though.
I do have the first part of the next chapter figured out though, ROADTRIP to camp! If anyone is interested in joining, please do. So far the places on the list is Iowa, Chicago, Camp. We could also use some suggestions, I think.
But for now, I will focus on the issues at hand (both because they are more pressing and because they are far less stressful) like finishing final projects and cleaning out Tucson. Here goes nothing...
No comments:
Post a Comment